Sunday, September 2, 2012

Slugs, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails

That's what little boys are made of! We are so excited to announce that our baby due in January is going to be a little boy. We are so thrilled and I am already totally over the moon for him. I do have a name picked out, but we aren't telling right now, because I don't really care to hear peoples opinions about it. It's what his name is and it's not changing. I will tell you that it has something to do with an old friend and a ski slope. Ha Ha how's that for a riddle?!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you sister! Keep the name a secret! I decided to tell family our daughters name when we picked it out and my Mom said "Huh, that's interesting, where did you get that?" But I named her after my grandmother, my Dad's mom! Then my Mom lobbied for me to name her after HER mother. So, stay strong! :)

    ReplyDelete